Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This is the British High Commission calling...



Oh my god.

I mucked up my visa application! I was woken this morning by a call from Canberra to say that I hadn't included the birth certificate of my mother (I'm getting an ancestry visa as her parents are British citizens)! I totally panicked, but the lady on the phone was great and told me to get down to the post office and send it in using Express Post Platinum. $12 later...and its on its way. I can't believe I messed it up, I checked my paperwork and application SO many times and then even got my Mum to check it and it still was missed out. At least I know they had looked at my application already, so I know I'll get it back in time. What a nice wake up call!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home