Monday, January 16, 2006

1 week...


So there's officially 1 week till I head off for London. Reality is sinking in that I'm leaving and that I still have a lot of things to do/organise. Had a small hiccup on Friday (okay it wasn't really small, it was a pretty big deal) regarding my accommodation & transport from the airport when I first arrive, but spent this weekend sorting it out and now everything is okay. That was the first time I've actually felt just a little bit scared of being in a big, foreign city. It was mainly due to having some unexpected news dropped on me at the last minute, but it taught me that you've always got to have a backup plan and be able to fend for yourself.

Here is my 'to do' list:
  • Clean/wash car because I'm leaving it here with my parents
  • Get a pair of new pants taken up/hemmed
  • Get my hair cut/coloured tomorrow
  • Transfer files from home computer to laptop
  • Buy a few more songs for my iPod with my leftover balance from iTunes card
  • Get an iPod sock/skin for travelling
  • Clean room
  • Catch up with a lot of friends for brunch/lunch/dinner
  • Return a few CDs to Rikki (which I borrowed while she was in the USA)
  • Email my work consultant in London
  • Get a digital camera!
  • Laminate little cards with my email/blog address on them for my friends
  • Buy last minute makeup/toiletries/socks and use the gift voucher from Garden City

I'm sure there are still a few things to add onto that!

1 Comments:

Blogger DareDevil said...

i hope you arraive safly to London

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home