Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Easter


This will probably be the last chance I have to put an entry on before I go to Paris first thing Friday morning, so I'd like to wish everyone a happy Easter and please eat loads of chocolate eggs on my behalf (because I will be gorging myself silly on baguettes, croissants & nutella crepes all weekend = death by carbohydrates!).

Not much has really been happening this week, trying not to spend too much money before the weekend and taking it easy - meaning lots of TV time! Caught up with Neighbours and Home & Away, but we are so far behind here. The latest episodes were about Hayley having her baby in a caravan and Harold revealing to Paul that he was the one who tried to kill him. As bad as they are, they make you feel at home again!

PS: The Easter bunny cartoon is courtesy of Frances, who I'm sure is working hard on all her uni assignments (although she still hasn't told me how the D&D ball was?!).