Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Blogging off for a while


Friday morning I head off on my big 5 week Contiki trip around Europe, visiting 17 countries in 35 days such as France, Italy, Spain, Greece & Greek Islands, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, Croatia etc. I can't believe its actually happening!

Won't be able to get much time on computers, so you may get the occassional update on here, but I'll try to limit it to group emails instead. I've just found out that France beat Portugal in the World Cup finals and on Sunday, when I am in Paris, they will be playing for the World Cup! Imagine how insane its is going to be!?

Accepted a job yesterday for Term 1 & possibly Term 2 (depending on how much travel I have planned) at a school I've been working at regularly over here. It's full time PPA relief (like our DOTT time at home), meaning I get full time work in the school without having my own class and all that extra responsibility and commitment - I'd be crazy to knock it back. Plus they're cool with me having time off when Mum is over, so I'm very lucky. Start back on September 3rd...works out well because there is little relief teaching work available in Term 1 and I have a job secured before I go away over summer. Gives me lots of time to save up before hitting NYC with Katie & Shelly! Plus my birthday lands in the mid-term break of Term 1 so I can go away or do something big for it!

Hope you're all rugging up at home, we've sweltered through a 5 day "heatwave" as they call it here - temperatures between 30 and 33 degrees! I'm hoping to come back from Europe with a fab tan, think of me lying on the beach in Mykonos while you're all at home by the fire!

Look out for postcards!
Michelle
xox

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn michelle i am so jealous!!! Thats crazy

i dont' have a tan at all!!

Although, I am gong to styleaid and i'm wearing the long floral dress of ali's that you can see here:

http://www.six6photography.com.au/Fashion06/MAFW2006ss/29%20apr/Joveeba/joveeba.htm

Yay. Looking foward to NYC - start saving!! have a great contiki trip, you're going to love it!

6:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!! Have an awesome time your gonna love it!!
If your going to Italy - DO NOT miss Venice - it is the most amazing place! (seriously take a day trip there!!)
Have fun!! party hard!!
Miss you! xxx

5:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

7:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home