Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You scream, I scream...


We all scream for ice cream!

Last night Meegan took me to the famous Haagen-Dazs restaurant in Leicester Square. I had 'starved' myself since lunch for this meal, as it was going to be my dinner for the night. I ended up with a hot Belgian waffle, drizzled in maple syrup with swirls of whipped cream and 2 scoops of ice cream - caramel swirl and another with caramelised pecans inside it. Seriously good food, although its the kind of thing you wouldn't have often (even though Meegan has been 5 times herself!). The photo is of Meegan's meal, a chocolate muffin with 2 different sauces and scoops of coffee and chocolate ice cream. Hers looked far prettier than mine as mine was beginning to melt with the warmth of the waffle! The diet begins again today!

PS: No further sightings of mouse, dead or alive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Guess where we are going when I come over!!! That looks delicious.

1:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi michelle

i have lived on icecream for the last 4 days had all wisdom teeth out!!

god i love icecream even had it for brekky!!

well two weeks till i jet off to nz

love ree

2:06 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ouch! What hospital were you in? Early last year they were looking at taking mine out, but apparently there ended up being enough room for them all.

I can't believe its only 1/2 weeks till you're in NZ, you are going to LOVE it!

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home