Monday, October 16, 2006

Long time no update


Got home from a weekend away with the flatmates in Budapest, had gorgeous weather in Hungary and totally relaxed...brunch every day, went out to restaurants and had drinks at night, spent Sunday in Roman style baths. Went on a biking tour on Saturday for about 4 hours which was fantastic, learnt a lot about the place (did you know it is separated into 2 parts, Buda & Pest?). I love being able to fly to places for the weekend! Makes the grey skies and dark mornings/nights that are quickly closing in worthwhile.

Apart from that, Mum, as you all know, was here for a few weeks and left just over a week ago. We had a great time together, doing much of the above (eating good food, seeing lots of lovely places, shopping...). Went to Paris and got stranded in Charles de Gualle airport overnight (thanks Easyjet), literally covered London inside out, bumped into Bob Geldof (well, he bumped into Mum) and drove for the first time in 8 months (down the M4 no less). But now its back to reality with a thud. Nothing is planned until after New Years now (at the moment anyway!), when I will be jetting to NYC to meet up with Katie and Shelley.

Photos are being uploaded as we speak!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Darl!
I just got home from Stuart's going away drinks, (do you remember him? Kits best friend) anyway he leaves for london on tuesday and thought it would be fantastic to meet up with you so is it ok if I give him your email and blog address?
Hope all is going well - I have two weeks of uni, then two exams and then I'm glad to say it....I'm a 4th year!!! Whoa can you believe it?!
Take care, miss you!!

2:19 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey!

I remember Stuart, what is he doing moving over here? Is he planning on living centrally? We have half term this week so I will be on holidays for my birthday yay! Just going out to a bar that's local for drinks and some dancing (my favourite as you know). Good luck with the exams xox

6:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home