Saturday, January 27, 2007

Snow Day!

Wednesday was my 1 year anniversary of living in London, hard to believe it has been a year since I've been away from sunny Perth! Imagine my reaction when I woke up, looked out the window and saw everything completely covered in white!

I spent the next hour in my pyjamas running around the street (in thongs!) taking photos, making snowballs and remembering what snow was like (haven't seen it since I was 19). Sadly after having so much fun I had to get ready and go to work, but everyone in London was smiling and enjoying themselves (I think snow has the same effect as sunshine does on Londoners).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that looks amazing hey

you sound like michael running out in your thongs to see the snow!!

well michael and i are off to the sunny gold coast next monday so can't wait

have fun

miss u

marie

1:40 am  
Blogger Ali said...

how good is the snow...

it snowed the week before when i was in wycombe, but haven't seen a glimpse of it up here in scotland,...

lol

go running out in thongs! crazy aussies!

11:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home